We're looking for a fantastic designer to join our team! Please share with your friends and encourage them to send their portfolios our way.
Blueprint Interactive is a full-service marketing firm specializing in digital strategy, targeting, creative, and advertising for a variety of industries. We are looking to add a Designer to work at our Washington DC location.
Under the supervision of the Art Director, the Designer will work closely with Blueprint’s team to help our clients’ projects take form.
We are looking for a bright, creative mind that craves learning new skills, has a killer portfolio, and is excited to gain some real-world experience. Our Designer will get their hands dirty with projects such as online advertisements, email newsletters, landing pages, websites, direct mail, brochures, print collateral, and more.
- 1-2 years of experience in graphic design or other creative field
- Working knowledge of design standards like Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience in creating both web and print projects
- Familiarity with front-end coding with HTML and CSS a bonus
- Experience in working with Flash or video a double bonus
Blueprint offers competitive salary, three weeks paid vacation, full health care and dental coverage, as well as opportunity to participate in the company’s 401(k) and profit-sharing.
To apply, just send a cover letter, resume and link to your portfolio to email@example.com.
Most Popular Posts
Blueprint on Twitter
Follow us @BlueprintTweets!
What? Design the worst possible user experience? http://t.co/QFdBIpRCNC