Start your week off right: Bacon Bourbon Brownies [RECIPE!]
Monday got you down? Stay strong. Grab a skillet, some booze, a box of brownie mix, and join us in whipping up these delicious treats that will leave you wondering if you’re eating a brownie, a handful of bacon or a shot of bourbon.
Bacon Bourbon Brownies. Let's start this week of right, you guys.
Ingredients (simple as can be!)
- 1 package Betty Crocker Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup cooked, crumbled and cooled bacon
- 3 tbsp bourbon
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- Preheat oven according to directions on package for and 8 x 8-inch pan.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package instructions.
- Fold in crumbled bacon; stir in 3 tbsp bourbon.
- Pour brownie batter into a lightly greased 8 x 8-inch pan. Bake as directed on package (about an hour), or until a toothpick inserted two inches from the edge of the pan comes out mostly clean.
- Remove brownies from oven and immediately (and carefully) pour 1/4 cup bourbon on them. Cool in refrigerator completely before slicing and serving.
Yum, yum, yum. Diet starts on Tuesday. Happy Monday y'all!
(h/t Taste for Adventure)
Most Popular Posts
Blueprint on Twitter
Follow us @BlueprintTweets!